Thursday, March 26, 2015

I love My Home land very mush

     



       
My home land is Yangon where is the capital of Myanmar. It lies on the mouth of Hlaing River. It was founded over 2500 year ago. My home land enjoys a good climate because it is near the sea.
It is large, beautiful and pleasant. Transport is very good. We can go anywhere from Yangon. Yangon International Airport, the Rail way station, and good harbours are useful for transportation as well as trade. Vegetables, fruits, flowers, and many kinds of good are abundant in Yangon because they can be conveyed from different villages, town, and foreign countries by airway or waterway or railway or motorway. Myanmars, Chinese, Indians, some national people and some foreigners live there. There are mills and motels, cinema halls and parks, museums, stadiums, and pagodas in my home land. So, it has many famous and interesting places.
The Shwedagon is the most famous of all pagodas in Yangon. It stands like a golden mountain. The Sule pagoda, the city hall, the Maha Bandoola Park and the Independence Monument are beautiful and graceful in the downtown. Some interesting places are the zoo-logical garden, the Natural History Museum, the national Museum, the Martyrs’ Mausoleum, the Karaweik Hall and so on.
 I often visit these place on holidays or Buddhists holidays. So I love my home land very mush.


   







Ven,Garava ID.5701403010

No comments:

Post a Comment